ESU2 is seeking qualified candidate for a one-year contracted position of Youth Summer Camp Coordinator. The position will develop a strong network of STEAM professionals to focus on and provide summer camps for selected districts. The 2022 summer camp will incorporate STEAM activities and will be geared for students in grades 6 through 12.
- Develop, coordinate and manage summer STEAM camps in partnership with Wayne State College.
- Collaborate and communicate with professionals on the Summer Camp Board.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Management skills
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Enjoy working with students
- Knowledgeable with STEAM activities
- Bachelor’s degree or on track to earning a bachelor’s degree in the management, organization, social work, counseling, or education field preferred with a background in working with youth.
- Excellent organizational
- Verbal and presentation/communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and being able to work unsupervised is a must
Priority will be given to candidates currently employed by EIR grant schools and partners, which includes Schuyler, Raymond Central and Wayne State College.
To Apply for this position, email a letter of application & resume by November 23, 2021 to:
Kristi Arlt, ESU 2 EIR Project Coordinator
ESU 2 is an EOE/Veterans Preference Applies