The Community Navigators program is designed to support a student’s individual need through assistance in overcoming hardships, navigating resources and building relationships that empower families and help their student be successful academically and personally.
Navigator Supports to Students, and Their Families Include:
- Assistance With Applying For DHHS Services
- Energy Assistance
- ADC/Employment First
- Child Care
- Connecting With Local Community Programming
- Finding Local Therapists That Accept Their Insurance
- Housing And Utility Assistance
- Providing Information About Legal Aid
Meet Our Navigators!
Wisner-Pilger, West Point-Beemer, Tekamah-Herman, Lyons Decatur, Logan View, Scribner Snyder and Oakland-Craig