Checklist: Are you ready to stay at home for two weeks?
- Food: Do you have a way to get food delivered?
- Cleaning: Are your cleaning supplies stocked ups?
- Money: Can you budget for any higher bills or expenses? Will you save money from lower transport cost that you could spend elsewhere?
- Work: Can you work from home or not? If not, what are your rights to payment or benefits?
- Medication: Do you have enough medication, or a way to get more?
- Health: Can you recognize any planned therapy or treatments?
- Commitments: Can someone else help you care for any dependents, walk your dog, or take care of any other commitments?
- Connectivity: Have you checked the contact details of the people you see regularly, like their phone numbers or email addresses?
- Routine: Can you create a routine or timetable for yourself? And if you live with other people, should you create a household schedule? Do you need to agree how the household will run with everyone at home all day?
- Exercise: Is there any physical activity you can do inside your home, such as going up and down the stairs, using bean tins as weights, or exercises you can do in your chair?
- Nature: Have you thought how you could access nature? Can you get some seeds and planting equipment, houseplants, or living herbs?
- Entertainment: Have you thought about things to do, books to read, or TV shows to watch?
- Relax: Have you got materials so you can do something creative, such as paper and coloring pencils