Assistive Technology Websites
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR ALL website
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP website
OFFICIAL NEBRASKA GOVERNMENT WEBSITE
ATP/Education works in conjunction with the Assistive Technology Partnership (ATP). The Assistive Technology Partnership (ATP), through collaboration, provides all Nebraskans access and opportunities to better live, learn, and work.
While ATP does not directly fund the purchase of devices, it is a resource for individuals with disabilities and their family members, school staff, service providers, counselors, employers, and others to:
(1) Obtain information about AT and appropriate funding sources;
(2) Borrow equipment on a trial basis (or device repair);
(3) Purchase selected equipment or software at discount prices;
(4) Consult with specialists regarding accessibility issues;
(5) Receive training; and
(6) Receive on-site support at home, in schools and on the job.