- Bilingual LIMHP/LMHP WANTED (Schuyler, Ne)
- Come work as a Licensed School Based Therapist for ESU 2 area schools (Schuyler School District). The position follows the school calendar (no evenings, weekends, and summers off).
- Competitive salary, flexible schedule with full benefits, and potential for loan forgiveness.
- Bilingual Preferred and Fully licensed preferred; provisional license considered. Also considering school based Mental Health Professionals such as School Counselor and School Psychologist with ability to apply for a PLMHP through the state of Nebraska.
Primary Responsibilities: Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct mental health services to include intake assessment, individual/group therapy, and crisis interventions to assigned student.
- Assists school counselors with coordinating interventions with students.
- Provides timely reports and/or documentation.
- Participates in meetings as necessary (trainings, IEP’s, community forums, etc.)
- Provides consultation for school staff regarding students’ mental health needs.
- Support and respond to students experiencing crisis.
- Provides appropriate in-service training to school staff.
- Is familiar with disciplinary guidelines and student code of conduct in each district that is served.
- Fosters effective communication with students, parents, and other staff members.
- Complies with all federal and state regulation for privacy and confidentiality to student information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Dr. Ted DeTurk at firstname.lastname@example.org