ESU 2 Independent Program
ESU2 offers a Behavior Disorder program for IEP-qualified K-12 students.The goal of the program is to transition students back to their home school district when it has been determined appropriate by their IEP team.
Parents and district staff are welcome to visit the program at any time. To schedule a visit call the school at
402-721-1430 to arrange a time. The physical address is 1102 County Road W, Fremont, Nebraska.
Do not direct program mail to this address.
For more information, contact Roni Wobken, Principal, 402-721-1430.
Direct mail to ATTN: ESU #2 Independent, Educational Service Unit 2, PO Box 649, Fremont, NE 68026
|Referral Form||Brochure||Student-Parent Handbook|
|ESU2 Independent School Brochure||Contact ESU 2 for handbook.|
Independent Program Important Dates 2019 - 2020
- August 9 ... First Student Day
- September 2 ... Labor Day Break
- October 10-11 ... Fall Break
- November 27-29 ... Thanksgiving Break
- December 16 ... Staff Meeting
- December 20-January 7 ... Holiday break for students
- January 8 ... Students Return
- March 12-13 ... Spring Break
- April 10, 13 ... Easter Break
- May 15 ... Staff Meeting - No School
- May 19 ... Last Student Day
Back Row: Laura Stoner, Lee Rasmussen, Roni Wobken, Mike Feit, Scott Jarmin
Front Row: Ko Messier, Lisa Simonsen and Miriam Trujillo