ESU2 Now Accepting Applications - SLP
Educational Service Unit #2 is accepting applications for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist.
Education, Certification, Experience:
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology and beyond preferred.
- Hold or able to obtain a valid NE Teaching Certificate
- Speech Language Pathologist endorsement
- Valid Driver's license & dependable transportation required
- Science & technology integration experience.
- Knowledge & recent experience working with:
- Best educational practices, Curriculum, Instruction, Assessments,
- Data Analysis, MTSS, PBIS and School Improvement.
Competitive salary & benefit package offered.
ESU 2 is located in Fremont, NE & serves school districts within 45 miles of Fremont. Many school districts are located just outside of the Omaha/Metro area.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Send letter of application and resume’ to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veteran Preference Applies