ESU 2 Now Accepting Applications - Department Assistant
Educational Service Unit #2 is accepting applications for a Department Assistant. This person will perform duties associated with support for Student Services & grant program organization and management. This position is a permanent position for ESU 2.
Education, Certification, Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in communications, business, management, or computer applications preferred but not required.
- Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, self-starter, and able to work unsupervised is a must
- Receptionist and office management skills
- Computer knowledge
- Schedule meetings
- Design and deployment of simple data bases
- Serving as a backup for other departments
Competitive salary & benefit package offered.
Applications will be accepted until November 9th
Send letter of application and resume’ to:
Dr. Ted DeTurk, ESU 2 Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veteran Preference Applies