ESU 2 Now Accepting Applications - Art Integration Coach
Educational Service Unit #2 is accepting applications for an Art Integration Coach. This Person will perform duties associated with integrating art education into core content areas on reservation schools. The location for this position will be Northeast Nebraska.
THIS POSITION IS A FOUR (4) YEAR GRANT POSITION.
Education, Certification, Qualifications:
- Masters Degree or high in field of education required
- Background in curriculum and instruction, the arts, and/or administration preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills required
- Attention to detail, self-starter, and able to work unsupervised is a small
- Organize, model, present, and evaluate instructional lessons
- Management skills
- Computer knowledge
- Evaluate student performance
- Serve as part of the Integrating the Arts Team
Competitive salary & benefit package offered.
Applications will be accepted until November 9th
Send letter of application and resume’ to:
Dr. Ted DeTurk, ESU 2 Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veteran Preference Applies