ESU 2 Now Accepting Applications - Art Integration Coach
Educational Service Unit #2 is accepting applications for a Part Time Art Integration Coach. This Person will perform duties associated with integrating art education into core content areas on reservation schools. The location for this position will be Northeast Nebraska.
THIS POSITION IS A TWO (2) YEAR GRANT POSITION.
Education, Certification, Qualifications:
- * Art Specialist with experience with NE Fine Arts standards.
- * Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills required
- * Attention to detail, self-starter, and able to work unsupervised is a must
- * Organize, model, present, and evaluate instructional lessons
- * Management skills
- * Computer knowledge
- * Observe student performance
- * Serve as part of the Mastering the Arts Team
Competitive salary offered.
Applications will be accepted until February 15th
Send letter of application and resume’ to:
Diane Wolfe, MTA Grant Director
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veteran Preference Applies