Esu2 Now Accepting Applications - Apprenticeship Coordinator
Educational Service Unit #2 and P2T is accepting applications for a Apprenticeship Coordinator. This person will be performed duties associated with organizing apprenticeships through the Pathways 2 Tomorrow (P2T) program located in the West Point area.
THIS POSITION IS A THREE (3) YEAR GRANT POSITION
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in field of education required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, self-starter, and able to work unsupervised is a must
- Organize, schedule, and evaluate local student/business apprenticeships
- Management skills, computer knowledge, schedule meetings, evaluate student performance
- Serving as part of the P2T team
Competitive salary & benefit package offered.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Send letter of application and resume’ to:
Dr. Ted DeTurk, ESU 2 Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veteran Preference Applies