Middle School Career Exploration Camp Director Application
Pathways 2 Tomorrow is seeking a summer Middle School Career Exploration Camp director for the summer of 2018.
Camp dates are May 28 - 31, 2019
The Camp director will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating all scheduling and partnership involvement as well as working with project partners and staff in developing camp activities.
- Identify supply and resource needs.
- Work with districts to arrange transportation of students and complete transportation reimbursement requests.
- Manage camp budget, including preparation of purchase requests, ordering of supplies/materials, etc.
- Create and administer student, business, and partner surveys to determine success of the camp.
- Recruit, register, and communicate camp details to students.
- Create marketing materials to advertise the camp.
- Other duties as assigned by the P2T executive director
This position will pay $250/day for each day of the camp and up to 5 planning/work days. All planning/work days will require time and effort documentation. The total compensation for this position will not exceed $3,400.
If interested in this position, please complete the application located on the P2T website on or before November 30, 2018. For further information, please contact Joe Peitzmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-721-7710 ext. 213.