ESU2 Now Accepting Applications - PK-12 Special Ed Administrator
Educational Service Unit #2 is accepting applications for a full-time PK-12 Special Ed Administrator.
- Educational Service Unit 2, a regional agency serving 16 districts in Burt, Cuming, Dodge, and Saunders counties, is accepting applications for an Administrator of Special Education Services for the 2018-2019 school year. This position works within the Student Services team and reports directly to the Director of Student Services. The position is responsible for the supervision and direction of programs serving students. Although the main ESU 2 office is in Fremont, this position will be tied to northern schools.
- ESU 2 offers a competitive salary
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Outstanding team environment
- Starting salary will exceed $65,000 based on skill and experience
- This 205 day contract shall begin July 1 and end June 30
Competitive salary & benefit package offered.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Send letter of application and resume’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veteran Preference Applies